Hi Everyone! 🙂
I thought I would share one of my favourite recipes with you! It’s so easy and so yummy! I found it on BBC Good Food so it’s not a recipe I’ve created myself but thought it was definitely worth a share!
You will need:
– 300g plain flour
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 150g golden caster sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 225ml milk
– 50g butter (melted)
– 100g fresh raspberries
– 100g chopped white chocolate
– 12 muffin cases
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas mark 6 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
3. Crack the egg in a separate bowl and whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and butter.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry, add the raspberries and white chocolate but take care not to over mix!
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 25/30 minutes, until well risen and just firm to the touch.
You should then have some extremely yummy muffins! Mine ended up being in cupcake cases as we didn’t have any muffin cases at home, but it just meant it made more.. yay!
I’ve put some photos up of the ones I made for you to see!
What’s your favourite thing to bake? 🙂